» » » Preložené anglické citáty nájdete aj na Facebook stránke Anglické citáty.
- I feel like such a failure! I’ve been shopping for over twenty years, and I still don’t have anything to wear!
- I do not want to brag, or to make anybody jealous or anything, but I can still fit into my earrings that I wore in high school!
- Photography is the only hobby where we can shoot people and cut their head off legally.
- Synonym is a word used in place of the one you can’t spell.
- Let’s eat grandpa.
Let’s eat, grandpa.
Correct punctuation can save a person’s life.
- Money talks, they say. All it ever said to me was Goodbye. ~ Cary Grant
- I have never let schooling interfere with my education.
Nikdy som školám nedovolil, aby sa mi plietli do vzdelania.
~ Mark Twain
- I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated and jumped up and down for an hour. But, by the time I got my leotard on, the class was over.
- If being awesome was a crime, I’d be serving a life sentence. – www.bigfatgear.com
- A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life. – William Arthur Ward
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ― Charles Dickens
- If your boyfriend wants your breast, thighs and legs, send him to KFC. You’re a lady, not a cheap value meal!
“We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does.
Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining- they just shine.” – Dwight L. Moody
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other one is husband…
- Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it or play with it,
just pee on it and walk away.